Everyone knows that you can gamble in Vegas. Many realize that there are some other things to do there too. Not a lot of people, though, are aware of the incredible array of entertainment options that are available.
Here is a list of 30 Fun Things to do in Vegas Besides Gambling, many of which are low cost or even free:
- Shark Reef at the Mandalay Bay Aquarium
- Try some Thrill Rides on top of Stratosphere
- Fire guns of all types at the Gun Shoppe
- Try Beer Pong, and if you are good you can enter the World Series of Beer Pong!
- Sirens Pirate Show at Treasure Island
- Circus Circus Adventuredome
- Attend a Trade Show
- Experience the Nightlife
- Shop at the Outlet Malls
- Lion Sanctuary at MGM
- Pamper yourself with Wellness and Spa
- Play for hours at the Pinball Hall of Fame
- The Skywalk at the Grand Canyon
- Vast array of Fine Dining
- Bellagio Fountain
- Enter a Poker Tournament (Yes, it’s gambling, but win or lose, it’s still a real Vegas experience! Plus, skill is a factor! 🙂 )
- More shopping at the Fashion Mall
- Enjoy the rejuvenated Old Vegas and the Fremont Experience
- Ride the Rollercoaster at New York New York
- See the amazing Auto Collection at Imperial Palace
- Watch or try the Bull Riding at Gilley’s
- Pool Parties at Tao Beach (Venetian) or Rehab (Hard Rock)
- Catch a Boxing match. What’s more Vegas than that?
- Speed freely at the Richard Petty Nascar Driving Experience
- Amazing engineering marvel Hoover Dam and Lake Meade
- Play year round Golf!
- See a show, the variety is unreal
- Visit M&M World – 4 stories of chocolate heaven, even a 3D film!
- Walk the entire strip. Great exercise, and the sites and sounds will amaze.
And of course… you can always
30. GET MARRIED!
Do you have any more Vegas experiences to add!?